Sunday, September 27, 2015

A Big Boy's Birthday!

Orrin turned 3 on Sept 21st.  We had lots of fun celebrating!  Orrin liked his dump truck cake and had fun playing in it after we ate :)  He also got a dump truck book that is his new favorite.  Over the past 6 weeks or so, we've been telling him that his diapers are going to disappear when he turns 3.  He would tell everyone who would listen, "I'm 2.  When I have my birthday, I'm going to be 3 years old.  My diapers are going bye-bye on my birthday."  It was pretty comical.  The morning of his birthday, he raced over to his dresser.  "My diapers went away!" :) We also went swimming at a pool for his birthday, which he's been talking about for months.  He's a pretty spoiled little guy :)  Never would have thought I'd have a pool party in the Caribbean for my kids THIRD birthday!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment