Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Over the past week, my computer took a dive and in the process of transferring stuff from my harddrive to another laptop, my file for the hospital stuff I work on was lost.  :(  So (Happy Mother's Day to Me!) I got to spend most of the day yesterday at the hospital working on re-entering information.  David was an awesome husband and took care of Orrin, made food, did laundry, and even picked me a bouquet of foliage and flowers from our yard :)

Today, we went out to eat in Cayes for supper with a few other families.  The restaurant was the most american we have been to, but it was still a Haitian experience....they didn't have most of what was on the menu, they didn't give David what he ordered, and it was really slow :)  but we managed!  And someone else cooked...hey, I'm ok with that!

We skyped with both our parent's today and Orrin told them some happy news (prompted by mom).
Me: Say Mommy
Orrin: Mommy
Me: Say Baby
Orrin: Bebe
Me: Say January
Orrin:  (silence)

Most people understood our news anyway :)

So this coming January, this is what we have to look forward to again:


A puky (I mean sweet) blessing from Heaven


Trying to get baby to sleep


Having another "helper"....


 Otherwise known as a second disaster maker...


Who maybe will turn into a real helper someday! 



Oh yes, and more diapers and potty training to come!!!


4 weeks down
36 to go....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Hope all goes well for you...I'm sure the prenatal experience will be a little different this time around! :) God bless...

    Nate & Heidi and girls

    ReplyDelete